Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Top Five

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Top Five

    Name the top 5 most hated on the forum and the top 5 most liked....
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Top Five

    Damn...wouldn't want to stir up a hornet's nest would ya..lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Top Five

    I don't hate anyone on here, but there are some to whom I give more credence and respect. Typically, I like a post that is thought-provoking and is crafted well, whether I agree with it or not. For example, Sup-rbeast and I are on opposite ends of the political spectrum, but I like his posts; they often cause me to think and reflect. There are some topics that I don't particularly like, but that's a matter of my taste/your taste. Overall, I enjoy this forum.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Top Five

    Someone tries this post at least once a year....
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •